THE PLAYGROUND ACTING PROGRAM
The Playground Acting Program offers premium acting classes for students ages 8 and up. The Playground Students learn acting techniques taught at the top universities for acting while mastering soft skills like public speaking skills, communication skills, and confidence.
We can't wait to meet you.
- Sat, Jun 10The Playground Acting ProgramFor returning Playground Students who have completed Acting Technique I and II to continue their intense investigation of acting and themselves. Ages 16+ | Saturdays and Sundays in June First Class: June 10th 10:00am-12:00pm
- Mon, Jul 10The Playground Acting ProgramJoin us this July to master Acting and Vocal techniques applied to scene work in our Adult Summer Intensive. | Ages 17+
- Tue, Jul 11The Playground Acting ProgramPlay Improv games that will help you think fast on your feet, build your confidence, and make you belly laugh until your stomach hurts! | Ages 10-16
- Wed, Jul 12The Playground Acting ProgramThink a Movement class + Acting class smashed into one! | Ages 10-16
- Thu, Jul 13The Playground Acting ProgramWant to know how to act in commercials like a pro? | Ages 10-16
- Time is TBDThe Playground Acting ProgramAn in person one-one-one acting class uniquley designed for the students goals in their acting and soft skills.
- Sat, May 27ZoomJoin our community in a friendly discussion group and check in. Talk about Acting in an intellectual way, meet students from across the program, and enjoy catching up with each other. FREE | RSVP | May 27th 3:00pm CT
What We've Been Up To
A FEW REVIEWS...
I offically signed with an agent all thanks to what I learned at The Playground!
I’m so impressed by The Playground Acting Program. There are such good people here who have made it SUCH a safe space; I couldn’t ask for anything more.
Erin Malone Turner
I love the Playground Acting Program. I took The Professional Aspects of Acting class in Spring 2021 and am now taking Adult Scene Study in Fall 2021. This program led me to getting my first ever callback for an audtion. The classes do a fabulous job of reinforcing various things I’ve learned in previous acting classes while teaching me several new techniques and new tools on how to approach a performance and auditions. All the teachers I have met thus far have been extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and are always there to answer any questions or listen to any of your concerns (and I feel like I can ask questions and voice my concerns in this environment which is great!). I plan to continue studying at Playground and recommend this program to all my friends!
The program is a beautifully organized. It allows students to focus on a variation of techniques that are used by high-level professionals. The program is a great environment to feel comfortable while being vulnerable. It encourages learning and growth in a way that many other programs lack. I have spent years in acting classes, but this program clarified the techniques in an easy to understand way. I was able to gather a better understanding of them than ever before. Students have the opportunity to indulge in lessons that would otherwise take years to acquire. I highly recommend The Playground Acting Program to artists of all levels who wish to hone in on the craft. A great experience all on all.
I’ve been attending The Playground since June 2021. The training I’ve received here has been some of the best Dallas has to offer. I especially like how the instructor I’m working with has a degree in Acting, so she can point out very specific areas I need work on. I’ve also taken the improv classes here and I’ve realized that improv classes help me create my characters for auditions quicker. I really believe in the training this program is providing and reccomend it to all of my friends.