Time & Location
Jun 30, 2020, 3:00 PM
About the Event
Young Adult Acting Class for ages 14-26. This program includes a total of 5 online classes and one online showcase. Each session will be aprox. 1.5 hours each.
Techniques that will be taught in this summer program:
- Stanslvisky-Based: Objectives, Obstacles, & Tactics (action)
- Stanslvisky-Based: Given Circumstances
- Memorization Techniques and Methods
- Vocal warm up for before performances or presentations
- Vocal Viewpoints Techniques adapted for actors by Anne Bogart & Tina Landau.
- Uta Hagens: Who am I? Character Work
- How to give and receive constructive feedback
- Stanslvisky-Based: Emotional Recall
We will work out indivudal days that work for both of our schdeules.
Our last class will be Saturday, July 11th 2020 @11:00am CT (Showcase)