Spring Acting II
Time & Location
About the Event
Students will continue their journey delving into advanced acting techniques and building their confidence on and off the stage. Students will study the rehearsal process, how to effectively work with and listen to a scene partner, and how to implement the acting technique we've been learning into their work.
In this program students will be introduced to exercises from the following acting techniques:
- Laban Movement
- Uta Hagen Character Analysis
- Meisner Technique
- Physical Viewpoints by Anne Bogart
And continue to master the following acting techniques:
- Stanslvisky-Based: Objectives, Obstacles, & Tactics (action)
- Stanslvisky-Based: Given Circumstances
- Memorization Techniques and Methods
- Vocal warm-up for before performances or presentations
- Vocal Viewpoints Techniques adapted for actors by Anne Bogart & Tina Landau.
- Uta Hagens: Who am I? Character Work
- How to give and receive constructive feedback
- Stanslvisky-Based: Emotional Recall
- Mindfulness and Meditation Practices
At the end of the 9 weeks students will present a showcase of scenes. The actors family and friends will be invited and encouraged to attend. We will follow Covid-19 guidlines. For information on payment plans please email email@example.com.
All ages meet: Every Saturday from 2:00pm-3:30pm starting March 27th- May 29th (No Class on May 15th)
For information on our Covid-19 protocols please visit: https://www.theplaygrounddallas.com/covid-19 .
- One student$200$2000$0